So my birthday was yesterday and it was a pretty fun day. Thanks Alex, Shanna, Lauren and everyone else for making it an even better day. I cant believe im already 14 uggh i feel so old haha jk. I cant wait till i go back to Logan. I only have one more year left in Germany. Time flys by fast. I remember when i first left and everyone was balling it was so sad.
I went and saw TWILIGHT for the first time in theaters and it was AMAZING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. I absolutly loved it. I just wish i could go see it more but no cuz they only play it twice and the second time is a couple of months or something like tht. But ya i went for my birthday and it was a blast.
Miss ya everyone
and love ya tonz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer
Lol!! I love this girl
Chillin..lol
my fam and me




4 comments:
Kahlyssa! Happy Birthday yesterday! Hope it was good!! Sorry I couldn't talk for long when you called me before Christmas! Hope you are doing good! Miss ya -Kellie-
Kahlyssa! Happy Birthday yesterday! Hope it was good!! Sorry I couldn't talk for long when you called me before Christmas! Hope you are doing good! Miss ya -Kellie-
HEY GIRLY!!!!! sorry i didnt tell you Happy Birthday Tuesday, it wasnt that i forgot i promise!!! haha i was thinking about you the whole day! and i just didnt get on the computer so yeah! haha well i hope it was great! wow time seriously does fly by. i mean my brother gets home next tuesday!!! so i am really anxious for that! well i love you tons Hun!!! love Shanna. OH and btw i am the worst procrastinator as you know (from doing Science Vocab,) but anyway i am sending your package and so i have no idea when you will get it!
kahlyssa!!! girl im glad you had a good birthday!!! i love ya tonz and im excited for you to come to logan!!! love ya tonz!!! love, lauren
Post a Comment