Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jealous

I am so jealous my parents went to Venice, Italy and Austria on tour and my siblings and i couldnt go. I have always wanted to go to venice and hopefully will before we leave. my parents took some pictures and it is so pretty in Italy and Austria. The weather is nice and it is really green even in summer. my parents brought back some souveniers for my siblings and i. They were really cool things. my mom got two things that i absolutly love she got a pink glass gondula ( a boat that u take to go around Venice, Italy, and she got a glass zebra they are so cute.

3 comments:

-KeLliE- said...

why couldnt you go!!!!!!!

Emmy-Dee said...

Kahlyssa!!!!!!!! How are you?!

Anonymous said...

O my!! I miss you so much girly! Hows germany? do you miss it here? your blog is way cute!!!

Jennifer

Jennifer
Lol!! I love this girl

Chillin..lol

Chillin..lol
my fam and me

My bros

My bros